Please Enter Your Details Below
Terms & Conditions
1. Payment of a 25% deposit is required within 30 days of the invoice date with the balance paid by 1st April 2020. Bookings will not be confirmed until full payment of the deposit has been received. Refunds will not be possible after the 25th April 2020.
2. The deposit of 25% will be retained if the vendor cancels their booking in advance of the event. This rises to 100% after 25th April 2020.
3. The event management reserves the right to cancel any day or days of the event if required.
4. Any equipment hired from the event management is the responsibility of the vendor for the duration of the event. All equipment must be returned in good working order at the end of the event. If for any reason any equipment is not working correctly the vendor must let the event management know immediately.
5. The event management will not be held responsible for the loss of any stock as a result of equipment, power failure or theft.
6. The event management reserves the right to refuse entry to the licensed premises throughout the event.
7. Floor plan and stands (including corner stands) are subject to change.
8. 1 x 13Amp power socket is included with each stand. If you upgrade to a larger stand this still applies. Any extra electrics needed will have to be booked through our production team at an extra charge.
9. The event management cannot be held responsible for the effects of bad weather, national mourning or any other natural disaster.
10. Stands shown as available are subject to change. Please fill out the booking form for your preferred stand and we will let you know if this is available for you to reserve.
11.All costs are subject to VAT.